- Surbhi S, Munshi KD, Bell PC, Bailey JE. Drug therapy problems and medication discrepancies during care transitions in super-utilizers. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2016; 56(6):633-642.e1. doi: 10.1016/j.japh.2016.07.004. Epub 2016 Oct 6 –View Abstract
- Bailey JE, Surbhi S, Bell PC, Jones AM, Rashed S, Ugwueke MO. SafeMed: Utilizing Pharmacy Technicians in a Novel Role as Community Health Workers to Improve Transitions of Care. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2016;56(1):73-81, doi:10.1016/j.japh.2015.11.011 –View Abstract
- Harris LJ, Graetz I, Podila PSB, Wan J, Waters TM, Bailey JE. Characteristics of Hospital and Emergency Care Super-utilizers with Multiple Chronic Conditions. J Emerg Med, 2015 Oct 12. doi: 10.1016/j.jemermed.2015.09.002 [Epub ahead of print] –View Abstract
- Health Care Innovation Awards, Collaboration Resource: Awardee Highlights: Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation Center, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS); 2013 January 2013.
- Bailey JE, Graetz I, Munshi KD, Surbhi S, Wan JY, Waters TM. Cost Savings Associated with Participation in the SafeMed Program, an Innovative Care Transitions Program for Super-utilizers with Multiple Chronic Conditions. Poster presentation, Academy Health, Minneapolis, MN, June 15, 2015.
- Bailey JE, Surbhi S, Bell PC, Jones AM, Rashed S, Ugwueke MO. A Novel Expanded Role for Certified Pharmacy Technicians As Community Health Workers Improving Transitions of Care. Oral presentation, Academy Health, Minneapolis, MN, June 16, 2015.
- Bailey J, Nault J, Expanding the Role of Pharmacy Technicians as Care Transitions–Community Health Workers, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation, Health Care Innovation Awards National Summit, Baltimore, MD, October 28, 2014.
- Bailey JE, Nault J, Waters T, Speck P, Rashed S, Ugwueke M. The SafeMed Program: Early Lessons from a Care Transitions Program with a Focus on Medication Management. JOURNAL OF INVESTIGATIVE MEDICINE. Vol. 62. No. 2. 530 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19106-3621 USA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2014.
- Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative. Project SafeMed – University of Tennessee Health Science Center. Updated December 2015. Accessed December 8, 2015.